Rules will be updated.
- The general management of hostels is vested with the warden assisted by the deputy wardens and Hostel assistants.
- Admission into the hostel cannot be demanded as a matter of right.
- Warden may refuse admission into the hostel to any student or even after being admitted he may order withdrawal of any student from the hostel whose character and conduct are not satisfactory or without assigning any reason.
- The decision of the warden is final in allotment of rooms.
- Each student shall pay the water and electricity charges, establishment charges to cover the salaries of the hostel/ mess staff.
- When seeking admission, each student shall submit his/her bio-data card and two latest passport size photographs with his/her signature on the photograph.
- Students will have to report to the warden the date and time of departure, when they proceed their home for vacation or for any other purpose and also arrival on return. The students should write the particulars in the movement register available with the security/ gatekeeper/ hostel.
- They are strictly prohibited from using other electrical appliances (like electric iron, heaters, stoves, tape recorder, battery eliminators etc.,) in their rooms.
- Students will also be held responsible for the general maintenance of the rooms allotted to them. The walls, windows and doors pasted with posters/ disfigures or spoiled, the students will have to pay for the white washing and painting charges as the case may be.
- Students meetings of any kind for any purpose are prohibited within the hostel premises.
- Students who are absent from their room for three consecutive days without prior permission of warden are liable to be withdrawn from the hostel.
- Students should not entertain unauthorized occupation of any of their friends in their rooms.
- Howling or making loud noises in the hostel is prohibited.
- When required by warden for good reason, the residents shall vacate the room temporarily or otherwise.
- No student shall quarrel or misbehave with or use abusive language against other students or any employee of the hostel.
- Dailies magazines and periodicals shall not be removed from the reading rooms.
- Students are advised not to keep valuable articles in their rooms and are advised to lock the rooms while leaving away